Friday, January 21, 2011

23 Weeks & Growing

We are currently in week 23 and things couldn't be better.
Lots of new and exciting things going on this week in the Dorman household. This past Wednesday I had a doctors appointment that ensured us that little baby Dorman is developing and doing just great. I was also relieved to find out that my blood pressure and weight gain is normal and just where it needs to be.
After my appointment, I attended my first prenatal yoga class which I thouroughly enjoyed. It was nice to be able to meet with other pregnant moms in the area and also get to experience a very calming hour of yoga (baby bump and all).

The most exciting news of the week, is that I was offered a new job as the Regional Infant and Toddler Specialist with Craven Smart Start's Resource and Referral Program. Wesley and I are very excited to not only receieve a large pay increase, but also begin to recieve benefits that I was not recieving with my previous employer. These benefits just so happen to include a more flexible time for maternity leave, which I am very excited about. I turned in my two weeks notcie yesterday which means I will begin my new job (with my own office) on February 7th. I am stoked about the whole having my own office thing! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment