Thursday, March 10, 2011

Home Stretch

Only 10 more weeks (give or take) until we meet our little man, Conor Davis Dorman! We have so much to get done before then that I really don't even know where to start.
As of this week, we are officially home owners and will begin moving this weekend! Everyone has been asking me whether or not I have baby Conor's room done and the answer has been no because we have been waiting to find out exactly where his room was going to be. Well, we now know and cannot wait to start getting it ready for him.

This past weekend, I had my baby shower in Florida which was absolutely amazing! My mom did such a great job putting it all together and making it so special for me! It was so nice to be able to catch up with so many family members and friends, but the time really flew by. Thank you so much to everyone who was able to come and help make this day such a memorable experience. To those who were unable to make it, you were very missed.

Wesley and I are very thankful to have each and everyone of you in our lives! Thank you so much for your thoughtfullness as we prepare for his arrival. My Dad (Papa) will be headed to North Carolina next weekend to bring up all Baby Conor's gifts so we can start washing clothes, putting things together, and decorating his room. :)

2 comments:

  1. Elissa, I am still so excited that you are going to be a MOMMY! I love the name, Conner Davis! Congrats! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Our nursery wasn't finished until after Caleb arrived and we had many more months in between our move and delivery. Enjoy nesting!

    ReplyDelete